2018 Summer Camp
|Type:||An International Bilingual Camp|
|Dates:||From 25th June to 10th August 2018|
|Venue:||Marbella, in a resort hotel by the sea|
|Ages:||Day Camp in the resort hotel (4-15 years).Camp with Full board accommodation in the resort hotel (9-15 years).|
|Languages:||English and/or Spanish|
|Teachers:||Fully qualified native teachers with a wide experience|
|Classes:||2 hours per day and 3 hours practice|
|Activities:||Sports, crafts & works , games, shows, etc…|
|Excursions:||1 per week (optional)|
|Transfer:||Return transfer included (75€/week)|
|Report:||End of Course Certificate and Report|
Choose one of the following options:
Option 1: Summer Camp with Mon – Fri Accommodation Resort Hotel
Option 2: Summer Camp with Resort Hotel Accomodation
Summer Camp General Conditions
- The I.I.I Summer Course approach is to offer the right combination of activities that are both fun and educational and that help to improve the student’s social and communicative skills in the learning language and as well as enriching their personality in general.
- All the students participating in the I.I.I Summer Camp are expected to behave politely and respectfully towards the teachers, class-mates, and hotel staff alike and are to make appropriate use of the facilities to ensure the smooth running of the Camp. Inappropriate behaviour is considered as severe discipline fault and the I.I.I reserves the right to expel those who do not follow the rules.
- The I.I.I international summer camp is available in two formats; ‘Day-camp or ‘Full Accommodation’.
- Students are able to learn and improve their language skills in English and/or Spanish. It is a bilingual camp.
- The venue for the I.I.I Summer Camp is Hotel Atalaya Park Resort next to the sea with a surface of 50,000 m2 with excellent facilities including swimming pools, tennis courts, gymnasium, mini-golf etc…
- The Summer Camp is appropriate for students between the ages of 4 and 16.
- The timetable for activities is as follows:
Day Camp (4-16 years old): From 10 a.m. to 5.30 p.m. Monday to Friday.
Full Accommodation (9 – 16 years): from 9 a.m. to 11 p.m. Monday to Sunday.
- Both the programme and Price list for the Camp are available on our web: iiischools.com or on the Summer Camp brochure.
- The Summer Camp offer is flexible as students may choose to stay on a daily or weekly basis.
- For students who opt for the Summer Day Camp, I.I.I offers a pick-up and return service to and from the summer camp at €25 per week per student.
- Every Saturday there will be full-day excursion. The excursions are optional and are not included in the general price.
- Group students are picked up and dropped off at Malaga airport or train station free of charge.
- Students are provided with study material and the Summer Camp uniform.
- Before the start of the course students’ parents receive a list of necessary clothing items and other material to be brought on a daily basis.
- Mobile phones, tablets, video-games are not permitted while the Summer Camp is in progress, except in the permitted areas or during the established time.
- Smoking, consumption of alcoholic drinks or any type of drugs, as well as the use of Sharp objects, is strictly forbidden during the Summer Camp.
- An emergency telephone is available for the whole duration of the Summer Camp.
- All students are covered with health insurance and teachers are protected against civil and general legal responsibility.
Reservation & Payment
- You can reserve a place by filling in the corresponding reservation form and by payment of €150 reservation deposit for full board accommodation. This deposit will be deducted from the total amount.
- Payment of the total amount is to be settled before the start of the Summer Camp.
- The cancellation of the course 15 days prior to the start of the camp will be penalized by 50% of the deposit. For under 15 days, the whole deposit will be non-refundable.
- Photos and videos of those participating in the Summer Camp will only be used for promotional purposes by I.I.I.
- The I.I.I is exempt from any kind of responsibility or negligence on behalf of third parties which could affect the members during the Summer Camp.
- Any possible dispute will be resolved initially by resorting to good faith between the parties; on the contrary it will be dealt with by the corresponding Spanish court of justice.