Information on Erasmus+ on dates, programme guides and forms available here:
Information on Erasmus + in Spain: http://www.sepie.es/
Erasmus+ in social networks:
The official Erasmus+ programme guide is available here: Ver programa de Erasmus+
Your application can be carried out at the corresponding national agency. Find your national agency here: Listado de agencias nacionales
KA1, KA2 and KA3 forms available here: modelos de formulario electrónico para Erasmus+
Click to know the important dates
(*) Only countries for the programme.
Key action 1: Mobility of individuals for study purposes.
- Personnel mobility: especially for teachers, trainers, managers and monitor for the youth.
- Students’ mobility: technical college and higher education students.
- Mobility for joint Masters Degree.
- Mobility for higher education.
- Voluntary and Exchange programmes for the youth.
Key action 2: Co-operation for Innovation and Exchange of Good Practices
- Stratigic partnership with educational and youth organizations.
- High level partnership between educational and training institutions and enterprises. Sectorial expertise Alliances
- Information technology platform ( EYP, e-twinning, EPALE)
- Cooperation among partner countries. ( capacity reinforcements)
Key action 3: Support for Policy Reform
- Adult education and training, schools, and youth.
- Iniciative of support to policies.
- Support to European policies tools.
- Partnership with international organizations and Fellow Countries.
- Negotiations with parties involved and the promotion of policies and programme
Erasmus+ 2018 places a new focus on the current situation, propelling the skills and employability of over four million Europeans in education, training, youth and sport.
Erasmus+ contains a new structure to improve the system of grants, which ties with the programme and the EU political objectives. The grants available have increased by 40% up to €14,774 million.
National Agencies take on a major role and all the applications are to be carried out through the institutions.