The outings organized by the I.I.I seek to:
- Create settings to develop communication
- Promote inter-cultural relationships
- Introduce students to the Spanish culture, architecture, and cuisine among many other aspects of Spanish life.
The day trips are selected for their diversity to reflect the true features of Andalucía and other parts of Spain. During the year we organize excursions every term and during the summer every week. Including transport, guide, entrance fees to the monuments and lunch.
Our scheduled excursions include the following:
- Jerez (equestrian shows and a visit to Puerto de Santa María wine cellar.)
- Cordoba (high speed train to Cordoba to visit the mosque and the Patios)
- Malaga (Picasso museum, visit to local taverns and enjoy the typical fried fish in Carihuela)
- Seville (the Cathedral, Casa Contratación, Giralda and Itálica)
- Antequera (Torcal, Dólmenes, St. Benito Monastry, enjoy local gastronomy)
- Baena (a visit to Almazara, lunch then onto Montilla)
- Osuna (a visit to the convent, and enjoy the Gomarra Palace architecture)
- Ronda (cultural and monumental visit)