Why Choose III Language Schools
- More than 30 years experience in the field of language teaching
- Qualified and motivated team of teachers
- A wide variety of courses, with levels adapted to the Common European Framework
- Flexibilty and personalisation of our courses.
- Methodology and teaching philosophy
- Accredited examining centre for the Cambridge English exams and DELE (Istituto Cervantes)
- Extra-curricular activities
- The experience of living in one of the most beautiful regions in the world, well known for its climate, its people and standard of living
Objectives of our Language School
- To offer language programmes which meet the needs of individuals and companies
- To offer language tuition following a direct, practical and communicative approach, and in an individualized and professional environment.
- To provide a personalised training programme which monitors, and evaluates the learning process.
- To promote the achievement of official language diplomas. To provide teachers with ongoing training programmes and to use the latest and most up-to-date teaching material
- To acheive quality and excellence within the company
- To make strategic alliances
- To offer quality language tuition programmes to cater for the linguistic needs of both individuals and companies in a professional and friendly surrounding.
- To be a reference in the language teaching sector for excellence and quality of our language programmes combined with our organizational and personal quality.
The Greatest Way to Learn Languages
The teaching method followed at I.I.I is an eclectic synthesis of the direct and communicative methods, and which clearly reflect our educational philosophy.
Emphasis on oral fluency and simplification of grammatical terms.
Personal attention to individual student needs in a friendly and professional ambient.
Lessons based on stimulus-response activities.Lessons presented in sequential manner, use of gestures, and minimized use of translation.
Psychological and pedagogical techniques applied to enhance motivation, group harmony and avoid student frustration when trying to reach linguistic goals.
I.I.I has a highly motivated team of expert and qualified teachers who contribute to the development and success of our language programmes. They are selected not only on the basis of their professional know-how and curriculum, but also for their empathy and human touch. They have all undergone an induction period to become fully familiar to our method and attend, on a regular basis, training courses organized by prestigious entities such as: Instituto Cervantes, Tesol Spain, Mcmillan, Cambridge Univserity among others. All the teachers have a minimum of 3 years experience in language teaching.
Our administrative and management teams guide the company dynamically within a framework of expansion, providing a solid base and good prospects for the future.
Pictures of our team.