We offer 3 possibilities:
- For more privacy we recommend you stay in an apartment in an individual room
- Share a bedroom with other students.
In both above options the maximum number of students per apartment is 4.
- For complete privacy we recommend an apartment for 1 person.
All the apartments are fully furnished with wardrobes, a desk, laundering facilities and Internet access. The apartment telephone may only be used to receive calls, not to make them unless permitted by the owner. Adults may not share bedrooms with minors.
If the apartment is unsatisfactory, the course organizer should be notified during the first week only and all students are entitled to 1 change.
Basic rules for the apartment or shared apartment
– Cleaning and hygiene of the same.
– Being caferul with the furniture, electrical appliances, etc.. In the event of damage the student could be charged with their repair or replacement.
– Animals are not permitted.
– No-one else is allowed to stay the night if there is no room and authorisation is not given.
– Respect for colleagues.
– No parties are allowed in the apartments.
– At the end of your stay the keys must be returned. In the event of their loss or theft, they and the changing of the lock must be paid for.
– III reserves the right to inspect the apartments without prior notice in case they are not being used properly or the regulations are not fulfilled.
– Calls cannot be made from the apartment or from the family´s telephone without prior authorisation of the owner, although students can receive call.
Serious non-fulfillment of the regulations could give rise to the students being expelled with no right of refund.