Key Action 1: Mobility of individuals for study purposes.
- Personnel mobility: especially for teachers, trainers, managers and monitor for the Youth.
- Students’ mobility: technical college and higher education students.
- Mobility for joint Masters Degree.
- Movilidad for higher education.
- Voluntary and Exchange programmes for the Youth.
Key Action 2: Co-operation for Innovation and Exchange of Good Practices
- Stratigic partnership with educational and youth organizations.
- High level partnership between educational and training institutions and enterprises. Sectorial expertise Alliances
- Information technology platform ( EYP, e-twinning, EPALE)
- Cooperation among partner countries. ( capacity reinforcements)
Key Action 3: Support for Policy Reform
- Adult education and training, schools, and youth.
- Iniciative of support to policies.
- Support to European policies tools.
- Partnership with international organizations and Fellow Countries.
- Negotiations with parties involved and the promotion of policies and programme