5 tips to deal with your New Year’s resolutions
2019 is finally here full of new ideas and projects. We always want to change some things in our lives every time we say goodbye to an old year. We want to save more money, spend more time with our family, take up a new sport or learn a new language. The intention is there but sometimes is difficult to accomplish our goals. Therefore, here we give you some tips to finally make it possible.
1. Sharing. It is a great idea to share your projects with somebody, it helps you to visualize yourself doing them. Besides that, you may get a great surprise discovering that someone is starting something just like you! That could be a big support.
2. Planning. Try to draw a mental diagram to organize your new goals. If you want to spend more time with your family, for example, plan your days in order to do it. Don’t rely on any improvisation because your mind needs to process the new info.
3. Starting a new routine. Our body takes up to 21 days to get used to a new routine, so what are you waiting for? Don’t wait until Monday if you can start today. The sooner the better.
4. Finding out. Most of the time we are too exigent with ourselves. Even more than that, we should try to be more realistic. Have a look at the time you have available, analyze your skills and adapt your new aims to your life and not all the way around. Don’t be shy and ask about everything you need to know.
5. Perseverance. It certainly sounds typical but it is necessary. Grab your force of will and proof yourself you can do it. All you need is working hard and don’r give up. If you feel weak, just talk to somebody to find a bit of support.
Good luck with your New Year’s resolutions and happy new year!